Field Service Representative – Los Angeles, CA
Wastebuilt stocks and sells parts for most waste handling equipment in use in the United States, including refuse bodies, body and chassis compactors, and roll-off equipment. We specialize in fast and efficient delivery of parts and our top priority is to satisfy our customers’ needs.
The primary focus of the Sales Representative of Parts is to sell and support parts product line for all customer types in an assigned territory. The ideal candidate will have knowledge of waste equipment, heavy duty truck systems. Mechanical knowledge is also helpful. This position will work closely with the entire parts staff as well as inside support and local operations/service.
Ideal Candidate Attributes
- Ability to build professional relationships and rapport with account contacts
- Maintain existing customer base through customer service and product support
- Thorough understanding of parts and/or understanding of chassis, hose and fittings, maintenance and repair
- Understanding and promoting Wastebuilt’s competitive advantages
- Sell and support parts into assigned and new accounts within territory
- Minimize competitive losses, while maximizing growth opportunities
- Strategically manage ongoing relationship via account planning and sales forecasting processes
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.