Warehouse Fulfillment – Bolingbrook, IL
Growing parts distribution company is seeking an experienced Warehouse worker with growth opportunity. Experience in a logistics/warehouse environment is a MUST. Ideal candidate will possess the ability to productively work in a fast-paced environment with priorities that can change quickly. Warehouse is 20,000 sq. ft. with approximately 25,000 SKU’s with many units of measure used such as: box, reel, case, can, pallet, etc. Candidate will assist in the warehouse picking orders and performing other duties as assigned. ONLY EXPERIENCED CANDIDATES WILL BE CONSIDERED!
Summary of essential job functions
- Experience picking orders in quantities that can vary greatly
- Dependable, fast, and efficient while maintaining quality work ethic
- Detailed-oriented and highly accurate
- Inventory, productivity and process awareness
- Excellent communication skills with customers and team
- Previous experience packaging
- Shipping and receiving experience/Put parts away
- Lifting and unloading heavy boxes
- Able to lift, stoop and bend without restriction repeatedly over the course of a shift
- Consistent lifting, pushing and pulling of 35 lbs.
- No limitations on lifting, stooping, bending, etc.
- Occasional lifting of 50 lbs.
- Consistent walking and climbing