Warehouse/Production Phoenix, AZ
Growing parts distribution company is seeking an experienced Production/Fulfillment worker to carry out various tasks in our busy warehouse. The ideal candidate will have some mechanical and construction experience, excellent communication skills and a high degree of mechanical aptitude. Experience in a logistics/warehouse environment is a MUST. Ideal candidate must also possess the ability to productively work in a fast-paced environment with priorities that can change quickly. Warehouse is 10,000 sq. ft. with approximately 2,500 SKU’s with many units of measure used such as: box, reel, case, can, pallet, etc. Candidate will assist in many areas of the warehouse including production of hose and fittings, picking orders and possible delivery. Other duties as assigned as necessary. ONLY EXPERIENCED CANDIDATES WILL BE CONSIDERED!
Requirements/Job duties will include but not be limited to:
- 3 years’ experience in warehouse, shipping, receiving, material handling
- Production/mechanical experience or aptitude required
- Detailed-oriented and highly accurate
- No limitations on lifting, stooping, bending, etc.
- Able to lift, stoop and bend without restriction repeatedly over the course of a shift
- Counter sales a plus
- Forklift experience a plus
- 3 years driving experience (no accidents)
- Must possess valid Driver’s License with clean driving record
- Excellent communication skills with customers and team
- Computer literate, with data entry and part look-up skills
- Dependable, fast, and efficient with the ability to be accurate while maintaining speed.
- Good attendance and excellent punctuality required