USED GARBAGE TRUCKS & ROLL-OFF EQUIPMENT
Wastebuilt is a leading seller of used and refurbished late-model garbage and roll-off trucks including:
- We only sell fleet maintained used garbage trucks in route ready condition
- Used rear loaders (McNeilus, Heil, Leach, New Way, E-Z Pack)
- Used side loaders (Amrep, McNeilus, Labrie, Heil, New Way, E-Z Pack)
- Used front loaders (Amrep, McNeilus, Wittke, Heil, New Way, E-Z Pack)
- Used roll-off style trucks (Galbreath, Amrep, Galfab, Swap-Loader and more)
- Other used equipment for ancillary public works services
USED GARBAGE TRUCK INVENTORY
Because good quality used equipment sells quickly, our used garbage truck inventory changes on a daily basis. Let us do the work! If you’re looking for a specific make/model within a certain budget, let us know and we’ll do the research.
- What is your budget and timeframe for buying?
- What body type/make and chassis make/model are you interested in?
Our fleet maintained used truck inventory includes all makes and models of front loader, side loader, rear loader and roll-off garbage trucks.
We understand garbage trucks are unique pieces of equipment that are expensive to purchase but are also an essential part of any successful collection business. To meet the needs of our customers, we work with a variety of banks, financing and leasing companies that provide all types of financing products for used commercial equipment and specialize in these niche industries. If you interested in our financing options, let your salesperson know.
Although most customers pick up their equipment, we also offer delivery for an additional cost. Ask your salesperson for more details on delivery.
Wastebuilt provides used equipment to customers of all types and sizes across the U.S.
- Private collection companies serving residential, commercial and industrial sectors
- Municipalities and other government agencies (city, county, state and federal government)
Since 2012, Wastebuilt has been a leading supplier to the waste and recycling industry across the U.S.
- Unlike most used truck dealers, we only sell used waste and recycling equipment.
- We operate 12 regional locations across the U.S. and have access to an extensive inventory of used equipment.
- Because of our long-standing relationships in the refuse industry, we know of used equipment before others.
- Unlike others, we know and understand refuse trucks and all makes/models of refuse bodies.