SAVE TIME AND MONEY WITH WASTEBUILT
Our customers save both money and time – most customers experience a 10-15% savings and receive parts within one day. We enable fleets to realize meaningful inventory reduction while maintaining service levels and freeing up cash for other needs. Our business model has been proven with fleets large and small across the industry. This approach lays the foundation for our customers to gain similar savings and efficiencies in other categories of spend.
WORLD-CLASS INFRASTRUCTURE AND PEOPLE
- Unmatched Product Knowledge – We have the ability to solve problems, not just fill orders
- Technology – World-class technology to conduct seamless, efficient transactions
- Customer Service – Ability and willingness to invest in inventory to ensure high service levels
We are your one-stop-shop – no need to hunt for parts with multiple OEMs and truck dealers. With one call, you can get replacement body and chassis parts for McNeilus, Labrie, Leach, Wittke, New Way, Heil, Marathon, Sebright, Galbreath, Galfab, O’Brian, Roll Rite and many others. Additionally, we also offer a full range of chassis parts, MRO supplies, hydraulic hose and fittings, container parts, compactor parts, and more. We maintain the inventory so our customers don’t have to.
- Branch Locations: Arizona, California, Florida, Georgia, Illinois, Kentucky, Maryland, North Carolina, Ohio, Texas and Wisconsin.
- Delivery/Shipping: With locations across the U.S., we provide local delivery or one-day service to most of our customers.
LOCAL DELIVERY / ONE-DAY SHIPPING
Wastebuilt offers local delivery in 11 major metropolitan areas and one-day shipping to most customer locations.