Wastebuilt is pleased to offer an updated line of replacement parts and kits for Curotto-Can. Included in the updated line of high-quality replacement parts are four refurb kits. When buying these parts as a kit you’ll save time and money while extending the reliable operation of your Curotto-Can!
- Refurb Kit CK-856-5091 – Spindles and hubs, Grippers and belts, Cylinders and linkages, Pin and bushing kit, Wear strip kit, Fasteners
- Pin and Bushing Kit CK-856-5030-001 – Complete set of pin and bushings
- Floor Refurb Kit CK-856-5092-001 – Pre-formed steel bottom floor sheet; No need to remove original floor
or any part of the Can to install the kit; Spacing provided for existing and new welding points; Includes three (3) new skid plates, along with the pre-formed bottom floor sheet
- Wear Strip Kit CK-856-5030-002 – Four (4) wear strips and all fasteners for installation
Benefits of Refurb Kits Using Replacement Parts
- Regular wear maintenance extends the reliable operation of your Can
- High-quality OEM grade materials, engineering and testing
- Reduce Can structure wear with routine pin and bushing changes
- Extend Can life with regular maintenance
- Order replacement parts as a kit and save!
- Download Brochure: Replacement Parts for Curotto-Can
DISCLAIMER: Wastebuilt Environmental Solutions, LLC and Wastequip, LLC are not affiliated with, authorized by, or sponsored or endorsed by The Heil Co. CUROTTO-CAN®, HEIL®, BAYNE, and AWTI are trademarks of The Heil Co. Their use on this website does not represent or imply that any replacement parts are approved by The Heil Co.